Dual-SIM detected on the device by Message app, but the device does not have that option, only certain models have it.
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020062660259
- Device model: LG-H850
- When it started to occur: It may not be present before 20200626, in 20200524
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
Messages app shows "SIM 1" in the Text field. The device is single-SIM slot device (LG-H850). Some other LG-H8 are able to accomodate two SIMs:
https://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g5-7815.php says "LG G5 Dual H860N with dual-SIM card slots" other do not have dual-SIM slots
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
See Messaging app when entering text into a new message. Using a device with a single-SIM-slot option.
What is the current behavior?
A SIM icon with number 1 is shown.
What is the expected correct behavior?
No SIM number shall be shown, if the device is single-SIM-slot device. Eventually, a crossed SIM shall be shown, if no SIM is available, as a warning.
Relevant logs (
None to my knowledge