Gallery app - cosmetic: rotate function rotates opposite direction as the icon to the function
- /e/ version: 0.9-20200626
- Device model: LG-H580
- When it started to occur: since my beginning
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
The Gallery app has a cosmetic issue in edit mode: rotate function rotates the image the opposite direction as the icon to the function
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Go to editing mode for any image. Observe and apply the rotate function.
What is the current behavior?
rotate function rotates clockwise, while the icon is anti-clockwise
What is the expected correct behavior?
The user might expect that anticlocwise rotation will take place. I think the natural is to rotate clockwise. So the icon shall be mirrored to match the function.
Relevant logs (