Caller can't hear me after using headset
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020062560240
- Device model: Fairphone 2
- When it started to occur: a couple of weeks ago
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
When calling the caller can't hear me. The problem seem to occur when I have used headphones in the last call. After reebot the caller can hear me again. The microphone is working (checked with the FP Checkup-App). The problem only occurs when taking phone calls, in messengers such as Threema, Signal and Telegram the problem did not occur so far.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduceUse a headphone (with cable) for a call. End call. Disconect headphone. Call again.
What is the current behavior?Caller can't hear me.
What is the expected correct behavior?The caller should hear me.
Relevant logs (
WorkaroundReboot after taking a phone call using headphones.