"CUSTOMER REVIEW" in esolution.shop about "/e/ OS Fairphone3" is a broken link
- /e/ version: not applicable
- Device model: FairPhone 3
- When it started to occur: use esolutions.shop for grabbing data about hardware
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: not applicable
- Reproducible with LineageOS: not applicable
When using https://esolution.shop, selecting the hardware "Fairphone 3", then the link "CUSTOMER REVIEW" is a broken link .
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
open https://e.foundation/?lang=fr in your browser.
(I am a french user, you can use "lang=en" if your language is English)
click on "buy a /e/ smartphone".
Select "learn more" besides "Fairphone 3" photo.
Select "Customer Review" aside of "IN THE BOX" and "SPECIFICATION".
What is the current behavior?
Nothing happens. The link is broken.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Propose and collect customer reviews.
Relevant logs (
URL: https://esolutions.shop/shop/e-os-fairphone-3/#faq link entitled "CUSTOMER REVIEW" is a broken link.
Create a default page for "Not available for this product" or
"Not available yet on this website" or
"No Customer Review disponible for this product. Would you like to provide yours?".
Propose a screen workflow for managing Customer Reviews.