Pattern for protected apps can't be removed
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020062660259
- Device model: Xiaomi Mi4c
- When it started to occur: when set pattern to protect apps
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Protected apps and set pattern for unlocking a screen. Then in the same section try to totally remove pattern to take off protection of your apps
What is the current behavior?
I can only change a pattern. I can't remove pattern.
What is the expected correct behavior?
After setting current pattern there should be a button to remove the protection, totally
Relevant logs (
Relevant screenshots Issue can't be easily shown on a screen shot
Remember the pattern or send an e-mail to recover your pattern once you forgot.
Possible fixes :-(