Phone crashes after navigation with maps and turn off GPS
- /e/ version: 0.9-p-2020062560240-dev-FP3
- Device model: FP3
- When it started to occur: from start
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
After navigating with Maps and GPS "high accuracy" over 15minutes the device crashes completely.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Turn on GPS "high accuracy", set a destination in maps, drive over 15 minutes to the destination, turn off navigation in maps, turn off GPS.
What is the current behavior?
Some apps won't start, some apps won't work correctly. It is possible to scroll left and right in Bliss. The pull down bar at the top does not work. At some point you get a message "system UI isn't responding". See the video.
What is the expected correct behavior?
System should not crash.
Relevant logs (
GPS with device only