Changing color of application icon crashes Bliss Launcher
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020062660259
- Device model:Xiaomi Mi4c
- When it started to occur: While Simple Calendar pro has been installed
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Open Simple Calendar pro -> Go to Settings -> Customize colors -> Change application color
What is the current behavior?
When accessing Simple Calendar Pro the Bliss Launcher crashes. Although, the icon hasn't been really changed.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Icon color change and no crash of the Bliss Launcher
Relevant logs (
06-26 12:18:18.267 904 3406 I ActivityManager: Killing 18773:foundation.e.blisslauncher/u0a7 (adj 199): crash
Not changing application's icon color