Screen won't turn on when a new message has been received
- /e/ version: 0.9-2020062660259
- Device model:Xiaomi Mi4c
- When it started to occur: after installing /e/ ROM
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Set PIN code to unlock a screen. Check if all notification is set to be visible. Receive any notification.
What is the current behavior?
I can hear message notification sound. I can see led notification blinking but the screen is off.
What is the expected correct behavior?
I would expect to see a screen on where I can see that the message has been received
Relevant logs (
Need any instruction to proceed if necessary in this case
Relevant screenshots N/A
When there is no security set to unlock the screen. Notifications turn on the screen. Issue has to be connected with the security setting of unlocking a screen.