I have twice the same app tile on my home screen
- /e/ version: 0.9-o-2020051554229-stable-star2lte
- Device model:Samsung S9+
- When it started to occur: 06/25/2020
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
I install the Deezer app. I move the tile to a different screen on my home. The tile doesn't seem to move. When I check again, i get the same app tile twice
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
go to /e/OS app store on S9+, find and install Deezer Music Player
What is the current behavior?
I install Deezer from /e/OS app store, I try to move the app to another screen, I get 2 app tiles.
What is the expected correct behavior?
I install Deezer from /e/OS app store, I try to move the app to another screen, I only have one tile visible.
Relevant logs (
restart the phone, the 2nd tile disappear