NextCloud application stopped synchronizing and duplicated the Screenshots folder
- /e/ version: 0.9-202005154320
- Device model: LG G5
- When it started to occur: 2020-06-23
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: NA
- Reproducible with LineageOS: NA
NextCloud application stopped synchronizing the screenshots and other data. Then when forced to sync in the application on Screenshots folder, it duplicated the Screenshots folder: one folder created by the native app on eOS and one folder created by the NC app.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
I cannot reproduce, I cannot log into the NextCloud app after uninstalling and installing the app newly.
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (