eDrive wifi only mode doesn't take effect
- /e/ version: 0.9-p-2020062059357-test
- Device model: dreamlte
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
Following #891 (closed), it's now possible to get access to network settings for eDrive. Problem is the "WiFi only mode" doesn't seem to take effect.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Install a last test build
- Add an ecloud account
- Go into
Apps and notifications>
/e/ Drive(system apps) >
Data usage> Untick
⚠Menu could be a little bit different on other Android version!
- Turn off WiFi
- Open Camera and take a picture
What is the current behavior?
After few minutes, the image is available on your ecloud account.
What is the expected correct behavior?
It should not being available on my ecloud account before the user connects the device again to a WiFi network.
Relevant logs (