Maps asks for permissions on nougat
- /e/ version: 0.9-n-2020062259639-test
- Device model: kiwi
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
Following #1050 (closed), Maps still asks for permissions on nougat
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Install the last test build
- Open Maps app
What is the current behavior?
The location permission isn't given by default. User have to click on the "Find me" button to get the app asking for it.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Our default apps don't ask for default permissions.
Relevant logs (