Calls home when connected to private DNS
- /e/ version: Pie custom build
- Device model: S2/FP3
- When it started to occur: always
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: -
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
I see calls home on custom Pie build. Tested Leeco s2 with only system apps installed. I see it also on FP3 custom build, but i use it as daily driver and i have other Apps installed.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
There are calls to Google when toggling wifi on/off.
Steps to reproduce Use a Pie version of /e/, set a private DNS, i recommend nextdns.io because it's free and you can see logs.Toggle wifi on/off, and go to nextdns log page to see the calls to Google
What is the current behavior? Calls to Google.
What is the expected correct behavior? No calls to Google.
I can't use the official /e/ for Leeco S2 becaue Pie does not exist for it, and in Nougat private DNS is not available.