"Google browser" instead of "Browser" in clear storage settings
- /e/ version: 20200514 (it has been a month without updates :/)
- Device model: Pocophone F1
- When it started to occur: ?
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: It's about /e/ browser
When you try to clear storage, it will open a window with title "Google Browser storage".
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Open Browser
- Go to recent apps
- Long press the icon
- Press on the i button that just appeared
- Click on storage
- Click on clear storage
What is the current behavior?
It shows a new window where you can choose whether you want to clear site storage (history, cookies…) or all data (browser settings…). The title of this window is "Google Browser storage"
What is the expected correct behavior?
It should be "Browser storage".
Relevant logs (