Endless notification with Kde Connect
- /e/ version: V1
- Device model: FP3 - pre-installed
- When it started to occur: since kde-connect install
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
After a transfer, the "transfer under process" notification never ends. Summary
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce Install from F-Droid Kde-Connect for transferring files toward a linux computer ; Send a file with Kde Connect ; The file is received after less than one second and can be opened on the computer ;
What is the current behavior? On the phone the notification is blinking "Sending a file" and there is no way to stop that. If several files are sent, there are several endless notifications. The only way to remove the notifications is to restart the phone.
What is the expected correct behavior? When the file is received by the computer, we should have "File sent". And It should be possible to erase the notification.
I just checked on a phone with Google's Android, there is no problem with same app Kde Connect.
Workaround Restart the phone.