Transparency issue of icon background on Bliss Launcher
- /e/ version: e-0.9-p-20200604-UNOFFICIAL-j5nlte
- Device model: j5nlte
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Reboot your device or force Bliss Launcher to stop. The background of your icons will be transparent. Open the recent app menu, or swipe to the bottom to show the search bar, and the background of the icon will become less transparent.
Do it multiple times and the banckground will be completely white, which is a problem for apps with a white icon.
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (