Adding pgp keys to Official ROM's
- /e/ version: All
- Device model: All
- When it started to occur: NA
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: NA
- Reproducible with LineageOS:NA
A PGP key should be added to the Official builds
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce Check the location of a build ROM image . For e.g. for Essential Mata PH1 the location is here
What is the current behavior?
The user has a MD5 and a SHA256 file to check image authenticity.
What is the expected correct behavior?
A PGP key should also be available on the image. This will help the user further ensure the image is authentic
Issue raised as a follow up to a query raised on the forum here