Bluetooth is not working
- /e/ version:Bought 2weeks ago - Latest
- Device model: Samsung Galaxy S8
- When it started to occur: always, since first start of the system
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
I bought a premium refurbished Samsung Galaxy S8 at e.foundation. The device is cool, i love it. But unfortunately, bluetooth is not working. I can switch on and a connection is possible, but the connection is very bad and gets lost often. With bad connection, i want to say that sound is lagging. It is not possible to listen zu music for example. When the device is more then 10com away from the connected box, it starts to lagg and loses connection.
This effect is with every bluetooth-speaker.
I don't know if this is a hard- or a softwareproblem.
I like the phone very much, but in this way, i can't use it.
I am very thankful for help.
Nicest greetings from Germany SimonBluetooth connection is very bad. Always lagging and in distance more then 10cm hardly important.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduceevery time i try to use bluetooth
What is the current behavior? I don't use the smartphone.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (