Samsung S6 update to version 0.9 causes bootloop
- /e/ version: e-0.9-n-2020051554230-dev-zerofltexx.zip
- Device model: SM-G920F
- When it started to occur: after update from e-0.7-n-2020021541379-dev-zerofltexx.zip and boot
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: e-0.7-n-2020021541379-dev-zerofltexx.zip works fine
- Reproducible with LineageOS: N/A
Device update at 0.7 to latest 0.9 is not possible from Updater. Update via TWRP to 0.9 and booting. Device perhaps 1 min showing up and usable but then rebooting. Same procedure again on next reboot ...
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Update from 0.7 to 0.9 and use SM-G920F
What is the current behavior?
See Summary ...
What is the expected correct behavior?
Device should be usable.
Relevant logs (
My Device has no SIM but was connected to WLAN. Perhaps getting this Information after update takes some time and causes reboot.