wifi connecting issue
- /e/ version: oreo
- Device model: Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016 Exynos)
- When it started to occur: when the phone becomes connected to a wifi private network
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: idk
when the phone becomes connected to a wifi private network, the phone restarts every 5 seconds, unless the wifi network is disconnected. The /e/ logo appears like during booting. Summary
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce Lauch the os for the first time, select french, don't change the default timezone, connect the phone to a wifi secured private network, like a home wifi, enter the password, connected appears, the phone restarts.
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (