'Set Data Usage' option toggled off and on resets user's previous value.
- /e/ version: 0.92020051554230
- Device model: OnePlus 3t
- When it started to occur: always
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:
When switching [Settings,Data Usage,Mobile Data Usage,Settings],Set Data Usage option off then on, the Data Limit value resets to a new value.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Set the data limit value then switch data usage off then on again.
Currently, the value changes.
Unless the figure is being intelligently drawn from the network provider, then it should persist to its previous value.
Relevant logs (
If you really need it I will...
Remember and reset value manually