Echo for the person who is called
- /e/ version:
- Device model: dreamlte
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
When a /e/ S8 user call someone, the person who is called can hear him just at the beginning of the call.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Call someone from a /e/ S8
What is the current behavior?
- At the beginning of the call, the recipient hear his voice in echo
What is the expected correct behavior?
- No echo
Relevant logs (
Maybe related to #503