Unable to get new agenda / calendar from cloud into phone
- /e/ version: 0.8-2020041549770
- Device model: Samsung S7 - SM-G935F
- When it started to occur: 30/04/2020
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: not verified
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Unable to display on my device an agenda created on e.cloud.global
Steps to reproduce 1- Log in https://ecloud.global 2- On https://ecloud.global/apps/calendar/ create a new agenda "dummy" (see Capture1) 2- On my device Calendar -> Menu -> Agendas à afficher (Agendas to display)
What is the current behavior?
The agenda "dummy" is not displayed" (see Capture2)
What is the expected correct behavior?
the agenda "dummy" should present on the menu "Agendas à afficher"
Relevant logs (