Fairphone 3 animations are slower than on a FP2
- /e/ version:0.92020042851613
- Device model:Fairphone 3
- When it started to occur:2nd day after flashing
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:no previous version (?)
- Reproducible with LineageOS:don't know
When I enter my password to access/unlock the phone or navigate with the File App I can see that it's slightly slower compared to my Fairphone 2 with eelo too. In other words, when I open a window/screen it's slightly slower compared to FP2. About 50% of the memory is used by Android Platform/System
- The device is unusable -> Slightly slower but still usable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce I don't know ! The problem seems to have appeared after SD card addition (external storage). Concerning the Apps I use :
- Orbot is running permanently and TOR to browse
- No social network App
- APKpure (to install some games I didn't had time to run)
- Bandcamp / Qobuz / F-droid / Antenna Podcast / Doctolib / New pipe / Turtl / VLC Didn't had time to run most of these apps. When flashing /e/ I didn't add or modify anything and the fact is that I didn't noticed if the OS was slow just after flashing so I don't know if it was like that since the beginning. I'm using Wi-Fi only, no cellular data. I haven't connected my smartphone to my eelo account as my Fairphone 2 is still connected to it. Not sure it will help just in case.
What is the current behavior?
The screen opening is slightly slower but I can use it and while Fairphone 3 is more powerfull than FP2.
What is the expected correct behavior?
To run at a normal "speed"
Relevant logs (
"Reset" eelo ? But I don't have time to perform a new flashing ... Is there a way to reset eelo only without flashing or the like ?