Cannot connect to hidden Wireless
- /e/ version: e-0.9-p-2020042751613-dev-klte
- Device model: Samsung S5 (SM-G900F)
- When it started to occur: Search Wireless
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: I don't know
I connect my Wireless. It's hidden and its of 5Hgz. But Mobile cannot connect. I give it all configuration data, but It can not. When I unhide wireless, I can connect, and if I hide again, I cannot connect althought data configuration are saved already.
- The device is unusable (well, If we haven't wireless connection...)
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Search wireless Access points, and try to connect to hidden wireless.
What is the current behavior?
It cannot connect
What is the expected correct behavior?
Connect to hidden wireless
Relevant logs (
ADB not run from I installed E-OS
Connect to visible Wireless