Installed apps stop working after a while
- /e/ version:0.9-2020042751613
- Device model:FP2
- When it started to occur:since the beginning
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:?
Newly installed apps crash and does not want to open. The phone has to be restarted.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Install some third-party applications (Tusky, Nextcloud News, Telegram,...) and have your phone on for couple of hours (or over night). Click on the apps.
What is the current behavior?
It gives you the notice that the app has crashed and you can either see the details for the app or close it. No way to open it.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Apps should open.
Relevant logs (
If I restart my phone, the apps work normally.