Spot: Styles are not working for eelo theme
- /e/ version: any
- Device model: any
- When it started to occur: unknown, few weeks at least
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: yes
In spot preferences, the default theme is eelo, and the associated style is logicodev. In style configuration (subtitle: Choose style for this theme), logicodev dark doesn't change anything, same for Pointhi.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Spot preferences
- Set logicodev dark or pointhi style
What is the current behavior?Nothing changes
What is the expected correct behavior?
Dark style when setting logicodev dark definitively. For Pointhi, we expect a change, but I don't mind this issue, I just want the dark style.
Relevant logs (