Spot: Mail section redirects to drive
- /e/ version: any version
- Device model: any model
- When it started to occur:
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: yes
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Connect to ecloud
- Go to spot main page
- Click on Mail button at top left on desktop, or in burger on phone
What is the current behavior?
it goes to drive, i.e. files
What is the expected correct behavior?
it goes to mail, i.e. rainloop
Relevant logs (
99.9% sure this is the issue and it will be really easy to fix
In this file, line 5, mail leads to https://webmail.ecloud.global .
If you try to click on https://webmail.ecloud.global in your browser, it redirects to ecloud.global default page, either login, or files.