Make Bliss launcher more adjustable
Obviously, Bliss launcher is inspired by iOS but I'm pretty sure most /e/ users come from Android and expect Android-like behaviour too. That's why I think it would be nice if the default launcher was more adjustable. Of course, you can install custom launchers but the default one should feel 'familiar' for Android users. And since I actually like Bliss launcher I don't want to install another one.
I miss the following features the most:
- When you move app icons, they should stay in place and not be displaced when you move another one in between.
- adjust the number of rows and columns: I've got a Fairphone 3 with such a large screen which is why having only 5 rows is so space wasting. A 5th column could also be there.
- move app icons inside home screen folders
- remove apps from home screen
- put app widgets anywhere on home screen
- shortcuts to documents on the start screen, i.e. start the PDF viewer when you touch the shortcut and displaying the respective, linked PDF document