After installing an app via fdroid, APPS wants to update the app
- /e/ version: 0.9-p-2020042851613-dev-FP3
- Device model: FP3
- When it started to occur: After istallation
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
After installing an app via fdroid, APPS wants to update the app. Example is VLC, icecat mobile. APPS is on "show only open source apps".
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
Install a clean e, install Fdroid and install VLC. Then wait one day...
What is the current behavior?
After installing an app via fdroid, APPS wants to update the app.
What is the expected correct behavior?
No update from APPS.
Relevant logs (