Snapchat and other apps not working
- /e/ version: lineage_FP3-userdebug 9 PQ3A.190801.002 eng.root.20200428.185457 dev-keys
- Device model: Fairphone 3
- When it started to occur: Just after flashing /e/ on my phone
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: Don't know
Snapchat (and Google Pay, Yahoo Mail and Vipps) is not working. Summary
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
On Snapchat it says that the log in failed temporarily. I think this is because the phone doesn't pass safetynet tests. When using third-party safetynet testers, I get the error message ApiException 8: The connection to Google Play services was lost.
Steps to reproduce
Simply try to log in to snapchat.
What is the current behavior?
After entering username and password, it pops up a window saying microG Services Core stops repeated times. When pressing "Close App", Snapchat says that log in failed temporarily.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Logging in to snapchat.
Relevant logs (
I do not know of any solutions.
Perhaps an update of SafetyNet.