foundation.e.tasks (Tasks) conficts with org.dmfs.tasks (OpenTasks)
- /e/ version: build date 2020-04-28 android 9
- Device model: Fairphone 3
- When it started to occur: I installed /e/ yesterday (2020-04-29)
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: I don't own a linage device
OpenTask installation fails every time.
Installing it from adb gives the error:
adb: failed to install org.dmfs.tasks_78500.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DUPLICATE_PERMISSION: Package org.dmfs.tasks attempting to redeclare permission org.dmfs.permission.WRITE_TASKS already owned by foundation.e.tasks]
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
foundation.e.tasks should not declare org.dmfs.permission.WRITE_TASKS but foundation.e.tasks.WRITE_TASKS instead.