Some mail folders are not well synced
- /e/ version: all
- Device model: all
- When it started to occur: all
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
The generic folders are not well synced between the device and ecloud.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Use a device in another device than English
- And add an ecloud account
- Open mail, send and receive mails
What is the current behavior?
Some folder are translated and not well synced with ecloud (at least Drafts, Sent, Spam and Trash)
What is the expected correct behavior?
Even if translated, those folder have to contain the same information, doesn't matter if you watch them from ecloud or your device.
Relevant logs (
Does using the device in English is a workaround?...