Cursor not visible when renaming a launcher group
- /e/ version: all
- Device model: all
- When it started to occur: ?
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
When you try to edit the group name, the cursor is not visible. It's happen only the first time.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- On BlissLauncher, create an icon group
- Edit its name
What is the current behavior?
The cursor is not visible
What is the expected correct behavior?
The cursor should be visible. In addition, its color should probably being blue.
Relevant logs (
Edit once a group icon name, and then the cursor seems always visible.
<Any idea to fix the issue or a link to the line of code that might be the cause for this problem