Pie on Pocophone causes dropdown issues and screen freezes
- /e/ version: 0.8-2020041649926
- Device model: Xiaomi Pocofone F1
- When it started to occur: right after the upgrade from Oreo to Pie
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: unknown
When using the phone, the drop down menu just drops down on its own or the screen freezes (this can be solved, when closing and opening the screen again) also what happens all the time is when using (swiping on) the phone, the screen closes on its own or when typing a message, they keyboard does not respond, only when i really press hard on the screen. Next to that i cant send any sms messages anymore. After advice from someone on the forum I installed the Silence app, now i can send sms messages but i can't receive them. This is tested with different devices and providers.
- [X]The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
What is the current behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (
The logfile i attached, was made right after I was using the phone and the screen just closed on its own. logcat.txt
**Relevant screenshots** <Screenshots of the problem> ## Solutions **Workaround** <To get the feature working or at least to make the device usable> **Possible fixes** <Any idea to fix the issue or a link to the line of code that might be the cause for this problem>