Changelog links are broken
- /e/ version: v0.8
- Device model: All
- When it started to occur: Noticeable with current build
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: NA
The link to the changelog for each device is broken.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Please update the link to the changelog to point to correct location. Currently the links are broken on all builds. In case the new Release notes are to be the replacement then they should be linked here.
Settings >> System >> Advanced >> Updater >> click on three dots menu >> Show Changelog
What is the current behavior?
Clicking on the above link will display a 'Page not found' error
What is the expected correct behavior?
It should show the user the correct change log or release notes.
Relevant logs (