- /e/ version:All
- Device model:All
- When it started to occur: Always the case
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: Yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: Not applicable with LOS
To flash /e/ the bootloader needs to be opened. Those with physical access to the device can install malware.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
What is the current behavior?
The bootloader needs to be unlocked
What is the expected correct behavior?
A closed and verified boot process should be available for installing /e/
Relevant logs (