Pinebook: Graphic flimmer/glitsch
- /e/ version: 0.7-2020030944480
- Device model:Pinebook 1080p
- When it started to occur: from start
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS:no idea
Starting from the setup screens and then also while using /e/ on the Pinebook 1080p the graphic flimmers from time to time and the screen image gets distorted very fast. It seems to come and go at rndom, but if there are input fields it seems to happen more often, not sure though.
The device is still mostly usable, only while the graphic error occurs it is difficult to read the screen.
Install /e/ on Pinebook 1080p and run through setup or use it later. The graphic is very difficult to read in some cases. See attached video.
It usually stops after a few seconds