Hide the address book entry for ecloud account
- /e/ version: all
- Device model: all
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: yes
Have only 1 icon for the ecloud account.
This improvement concerns
What is the current behavior?
For an ecloud account (and webDAV accounts in general), there are at least 2 entries:
- 1 for the account itself
- 1 for each address book synced
This is caused by a limitation of android (only one Address book for each account). More detail here
What is the improved behavior?
Have only 1 entry for the ecloud account. Two options here:
- allow users to create only 1 address book on ecloud
- allow users to sync only 1 address book inside the Account Manager
In both case, that would mean we will have to modify the Account Manager to provide the Address book through the main account.
What does it bring?
Avoid confusion for users