"OneDrive has stopped - open app again"
- /e/ version: 0.7-2020031745615
- Device model: SM-G930F (from phone info); SM-G930FD (from the label: it's dual sim)
- When it started to occur: after every launch
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: unknown
The device is unusable
The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
The bug concerns a third party app
The bug concerns security
The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
by launching OneDrive app. The issue occurs immediately after installation as well
What is the current behavior?Launching the app, it crashes and the message "OneDrive has stopped - open app again" is displayed. The issue occurs after every launch. However, the cloud tree structure is normally displayed in the integrated /e/ file manager from where the files can be normally opened.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Relevant logs (