Contact created from phone marked as "broken" in /e/ Cloud
- /e/ version: lineage_chiron-userdebug 9 PQ3A.190801.002 eng.root.20200312.215330 test-keys
- Device model: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (chiron)
- When it started to occur: Not sure, happens also with contacts created weeks ago (with /e/ Oreo official)
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: yes
- Reproducible with LineageOS: n/a, /e/ specific
A contact created from /e/ phone is flagged as "broken" in /e/ Cloud.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
1 create a contact using /e/ phone, sync 2 go to /e/ cloud, search for contact (see attached screenshots)
What is the current behavior?
Contact is flagged as "broken" in /e/ Cloud. However there is no noticeable difference.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Contact should not be "broken".
Relevant logs (
No relevant information.
Browse all contact in /e/ Cloud, fix them.