Issue with APPS - while searching for an app
- /e/ version: beryllium-pie-20200310
- Device model: Pocophone
- When it started to occur: noticed only today
there is a tiny misbehaviour when searching for an app in the built-in app store
- While typing in the search bar from APPS a search query, there are already app names listed who start with the letters in the query. Example when I am typing "telegram", there is already a list of apps showing that start with the letters "telegram....".
- When II am selecting one from this list, let's say "Telegram X", I receive an error notification "App not found"
- when looking carefully in the search bar, there's written the name of the app I just selected - Telegram X. But there is a SPACE-character following the app name. In our example "Telegram X ".
- When I delete the SPACE and press on my keyboard, the installation page within APPS for Telegram X appears correctly.
So in brief when the user is choosing for list of similar named apps, the /e/appstore is adding always and empty space after the search term, this leads to an error message and the app in question cannot be found.
It would be good if a SPACE-character in the end of an app name is automatically deleted/ignored by APPS.