Gmail auth renewal fails
- /e/ version: /e/ test hobart
- Device model: kiwi (nougat)
- When it started to occur: both on fresh install and after update
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version: -
- Reproducible with LineageOS: -
After 1 day, the gmail authentication fail
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third party app
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
- Install the /e/ test build by updating a previous version
- Setup a Google account in Account Manager
- Wait few days (maybe 24h is enough)
What is the current behavior?
An "Authentication failed" notification appears
What is the expected correct behavior?
Authentication token should be renewed automatically.
Relevant logs (
Problem should be similar to #845 (closed)