Locking screen that locks up completely
- /e/ version:0.7-2020030644075 (Android 9 Pie)
- Device model:fajita (OnePlus 6T)
- When it started to occur:Since about 5-6 months ago
- Reproducible with the last /e/ version:Yes.
- Reproducible with LineageOS:I don't know, but I don't think so, because I never have this bug on LineageOS.
This is done at random intervals, but often it is by closing and then reopening the system in one go that the phone remains completely blocked, with no possible manipulation to be done except to force the phone to be switched off. If I remember correctly, it was while listening to my music with a headset plugged in USB-C that the bug occurred, but I'm not sure that's what caused the bug.
- The device is unusable
- The bug is the source of a data loss or a big waste of time
- The bug concerns a third-party application
- The bug concerns security
- The bug concerns privacy
Steps to reproduce
By turning the phone off and then on again right after the phone.
What is the current behavior?
The screen is currently working properly.
What is the expected correct behavior?
A lock screen that wouldn't respond to our touch buttons, volume buttons or power button (The power button only works by pressing it all at once to put the screen to sleep. The long press does not work).
Relevant logs (
No need and no possible. The bug is just the lock screen, jammed. Anyway, in this case, the bug would prevent me from taking a screenshot.
Press and hold the power and volume up buttons until the phone turns off and restarts.
I don't know.