Widget rework and reenable
The widget was already implemented in the codebase but it was disabled due to temporary dependency incompatibilities. The Etar crew fixed it with the following PR: https://github.com/Etar-Group/Etar-Calendar/pull/746 . I implemented the fixes on the codebase here.
Type of change
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
How has this been tested?
First i built the Calendar app using the /e/apps/docker-android-apps-cicd:latest image, applied the changes, built it again and installed it on my POCO F1 running my latest unofficial e 0.16-q build. The widget works again like it should. After that i implemented the changes into my local CI and built my e image with the patched Version of the Calendar app. The widget works since a few days flawlessly.
Just add the widget on the launcher and there you go.
- Bliss Launcher
- Open Launcher
- My code follows the style guidelines of this project
- I have performed a self-review of my own code
- I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
- I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
- New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes
- Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules