Migrate user theme preference to default light and use default color resource in month view
This MR is intended to fix a crash that happens if you already have dark/black theme enabled and user updates the apk with the latest ui-revamping change. Description
Related issuese/backlog#2403 (closed)
Type of change
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to not work as expected)
- This change requires a documentation update
How has this been tested?
You can test by following these steps ->
Install any old calendar version before UI-revamping changes.
Set the theme to either dark/black in calendar app settings.
Now install the apk built with the master branch of this project.
Switch to "Month" view from the navigation drawer.
It will result in a crash.
Now install the apk built with this fix branch.
Again try to switch to Month view and it should work with no crash.
- My code follows the style guidelines of this project
- I have performed a self-review of my own code
- I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
- I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
- New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes
- Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules