Merged Request App+ to edge
- Change the UI as per initial version of Apps. Check all the functionality of both Api and the vosk system implementation also use when you want to search app by your voice in search module /e/ OS.
- Add google Authentication using token dispenser , get AAS token and save that Auth data to check the user is login or not.
- Handle duplicate results of Gplay and cleanAPK.
- Will show accurate search results (PWA, open source, All apps).
- Add Gplay data in updates module.
- When you click on “update all” will update all the needed apps from gplay which already installed in your /e/ OS.
- Update single App from Gplay.
- Add details of particular app when you want to open which is located at updates module.(from Gplay).
- Manage state of single app when you update.
- Data refreshing like Aurora with live data.
- Maintain fetch status of search result list install button with Gplay states like, “Installing”, ”Cancel”, ”Queued”, ”Install” and “Open”.
- Change name in Splash screen From “App Installer” to “App centre”.
- When you want to stop current installation just click on cancel download will pause.
- Add 3 receivers for fetch group downloader in gplay,
- Pause current download in notification panel.
- Resume current download in notification panel.
- Cancel current download in notification panel.
- If some kind of issue found to generate token with gplay anonymous account then the app only offer cleanApkApi results in search suggestions and search results.
- Save anonymous account token as fast as possible and after that success the App will offer both the search suggestions and result from cleanApk and Gplay Api.
- Update : When the gplay anonymous login failed and for some kind of reasons when it not providing token on that time the cleanAPK Api will work and get the list which needs to update.
- Search : When user try to search an app when gplay token is not initialised in that situation also cleanApk api can’t give some apps result that is managed with appropriate view
- Update : Mange no updates view when gplay couldn’t found any apps.
- Add percentage and progress also when you install app from search module.
- Make UI changes perfect when you search PWA apps.
- Make UI changes perfect categories module as per initial App
- Solve bug in cleanApk state.
- Did a best try to solve the installing issue but some reason it’s not working.
Use cleanAPK API for PWAs and F-Droid apps (search results) - Done
When you change ”Show Applications” from settings like shows PWA apps or open source app now it will not show other apps or don’t show any Gplay results in suggestions and also in search results. - Done
Solve download issue and notification panel issue of gplay app installation. — Done
make the prvacy part consistent with what we had historically: add the privacy score, and two sub entries in Privacy analyses: Permissions and Trackers (we'll send you the algorithm to compute the privacy score, make for now, just make it number of tracker / 10) — Done
the buttons while downloading should be also improved to be consistent with what we had. There should be a progress bar, etc. — Done (in app detail page)
after twitter installation, the twitter entry in search list still shows "install" instead of "open" — Done
after a cancel LinkedIn install, the LinkedIn entry button shows "open" though it's not installed — solved in app detail page.
please remove the splash view: app must start fast with anonymous connection to GPlay and offer search and installation views. We will add link to real google account in settings in a second step (needs to be discussed about the link with microG) - Done
search: there is a weird behaviour with application search. After typing an applicatinon name, it first displays a list of possible results, and a second later a different list. Try "faceapp". It seems that it does 2 searches. (Note: the first results shows a list with an upcase first letter on each line, and the second list a dowcase char...). How do you handle the multiple searches and merges from cleanapk and gplay API? - Done
update: please stay consistent with apps installation regarding the UI. The installation should show a pourcentage of download and then install the app. Now there are three states: Update-Queued+a kind of progress illustration on the icon + a popup to authorize installation, this is inconsistent with apps installation. - Done
bug: some apps don't install. Example: wattpad. Downloads, but doesn't finally install. Wikipedia beta doesn't install either. - Done
please create and maintain a list of "blacklisted" apps that we won't show for now. First apps in the list: google play services, openkeychain, pdf viewer plus - Done
Search field: when you touch one result in the list, it doesn't trigger the search. You have to touch the search field again to open keyboard and press on the search button. Example: search for "bnp parisbas", you see a list of instant search results. One of these is "bnp paribas mobile banking". If you touch it, it will display "bnp paribas mobile banking" in the search field, but nothing else. You have to touch again the search field to start the real search — Done
when updating applications: a) the blue button with percentage is not consistent with what we have in other installation buttons. There are several differences (probably the font size), probably the button size, and when the pourcentage changes, the blue color gets ligthter for a small time. b) please remove the progress bar effect over the icon, it's not consistent with what we have for application installation — Done
installation of an application: in the application description view, after to tap "install" the only thing that changes is that the button diplays "Cancel" until the app is downloaded. There is no more progress indication on the left — Done
when searching apps in default mode, there is no open sourc e apps in results. Search results should show apps from: google play store, open source (cleanapk API) and PWAs (cleanapk API). (you can look for "Telegram FOSS" if you are looking for an open source app. - Done
there is no more Categories entry in the bottom bar - Done
- Self review
- Test procedure explained
- Tested on fresh install
- Tested applied as an update
- Internal documentation
- User documentation