"All day" event from Calendar not well imported
When you import a .ics file generated by Calendar and containing an event which has been created with "All day" checked, the result is the event without "All day" checked.
How to reproduce
- Create a "all-day" event in Calendar.
- Export the event as .ics file.
- Remove the event in Calendar
- Open the .ics file with Calendar. The "all day" checkbox isn't checked anymore.
- Go into "ImportActivity.java"
- Get the "date start" and "date end" as millisecond from existing code.
- Check if substraction of start from end correspond to 24 hours:
(DateEnd - DateStart ) == 86400000
- If yes, Verify that the start date correspond to day XXX at 00:00 (hh:mm).
- Then add extra data to intent:
Same problem observed with .ics file send with a invitation from G.