[RELEASE] own branch - Sprint Hobart Fix SDcard apps issues and Hide PDFViewer icon
This MR fixes some minor bugs into BlissLauncher. The bugs which are intended to be fixed by this MR are listed below. Description
Type of change
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
How has this been tested?
- For #187, you just need to run BlissLauncher while PDFViewer is installed on device. It should not show any icon for PDFViewer application.
- For https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/management/issues/825, Install App on SD-Card or move an already installed app to sdcard and then reboot the device. BlissLauncher should show the app instead of disappearing the icon. For detailed info, please follow this comment - https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/management/issues/825#note_28960
- My code follows the style guidelines of this project
- I have performed a self-review of my own code
- I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
- I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
- New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes
- Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules