What does it fix? Yes remember we put up a warning dialog before logging into google? seems like it was coming up twice once before going to the web google login interface and once coming back to the app interface from the google interface. So, just fixed that part.
If the current JJ test for the dev branch is still on-going then merge this branch and test. The MR is still open here
Also this branch is based of on dev and should be merged onto dev first to get it to work properly. Changes were made according to the latest changes in that branch.
Type of change
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to not work as expected)
- This change requires a documentation update
How has this been tested?
- My code follows the style guidelines of this project
- I have performed a self-review of my own code
- I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
- I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
- New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes
- Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules